Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So here are my 4 darlings...Gabe is decked out in a Batman mask courtesy of a friend's birthday party. The other is of our trip to the zoo on Saturday. I have a habit of when I take pictures I do it so everyone is looking into the sun, hence the squinting. Maybe someday I will learn, but I doubt it.
The top picture is of Brian and Kellie and Sean and I at our failed Scavanger hunt. Kellie and Brian look nice and happy. Sean and i look like death warmed over. I had 80 chins and look scary! At least we got a picture out of the whole fiasco. Not a flattering picture, but a picture.
I am in a rotten mood. I stood on the scaled this morning, despite warnings from my dr. to avoid it until a month after I am done with the steroids. THIRTY POUNDS!!!!!! He assures me it will be gone by a month after I am done with the medicine, but 30 lbs.? I could cry. I have cried.
Yesterday we went to play at Kellie's house with Tanis and their nephew Alex. There were two injuries, but none of them to me! or my kids! But poor Tanis!!! I felt, and feel horrible! I bought the kid stickers last night to mail to him. They say head wounds are bad bleeders and they are right!
I started Harry Potter on Monday night around 5:30 and was done by 3:15 a.m. Tuesday. I wasn't able to read without interuption - of course - but still managed to get it read quickly. I could hardly bear to put it down. What an awesome book!!!!! I am going to reread the ending again and then start at the first one with Gabe. I hope you all who read it Enjoy it!!!
Sean got the floor laid in the upstairs bathroom and it looks so nice. I will draw a picture later so you guys can admire his handiwork. He is doing an amazing job! Unfortunately the downstairs potty was a used "Gift" from my parents when they redid theirs and it has leaked underneath enough that our floor is buckling. So that will definately have to be the next project.
Tomorrow I think we are going to Valley Beach with Kellie and kids. I am dreading putting on my suit, but think it will be a losing battle for me. Am I right Kellie?
I guess that is it for now. Have a good night, Love ya all!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh I love the pictures!!! You are still beautiful!!! Don't worry, you will lose the weight when you are finished with the meds. Don't stress yourself out about it. Look on the bright side, you haven't had any recent injuries or skin breakouts! ha ha

Tell Sean I said good job on the floor!!! YAY HIM!

Carrie said...

The pictures are really cute! I didn't know you had a girl! I thought your triplets were all boys! What are all there name's?

Amanda said...

Gabe is my oldest. Luke, Caitlin and Jonathan are my triplets.

Lura said...

I read it, are you happy? Ha ha.

kellerie said...

hey, if i can wear my suit in public, you'll be fine. the trick is, just never actually look at yourself in a mirror! then you can just imagine you look great!

i'll call in the a.m.

oh, and you can barely see the head wound now.

Cheryl said...

I have been on the steroids for poison ivy, the weight does come right off.

I'm glad Sean got the floor done. YAY.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh I have no idea why the look on your face in the top picture sent me into hysterics. I lost it. You look like a prisoner who has been freed after years and years! You look like you won the lottery.

Oh crap, I can't stop.

I agree with the one comment about the bathing suit. If you imagine yourself beautiful, you believe it. i have been doing that for years and it works.