Friday, July 13, 2007

A real quickie...

I need to go to sleep and try to get a few minutes nap in me for our Midnight Madness tonight.
woo hoo!
I am excited.
The past few days have been rough ones here at the Crazy House.
Two things which will let you know just how things are going, and then I promise to post really big later tomorrow with Midnight Madness pictures.

1. Last night I was in an Oatmeal Bath (and I always think of Cheryl when I sit in my oatmeal bath. Is that Creepy Cheryl?!) and Johnny came in to go potty. After a few minutes I hear the lid slam and then Johnny comes around the corner whimpering and holding his private area. Turns out he slammed it between the toilet seat/lid and the toilet. His little penis immediately swelled up and the end turned so dark purple it was almost black. He also had what looked like a blood blister on it. Sean call the ped. who kind of chuckled and said if he can urinate to wait and bring him in to the office in the morning. If not, call back. We waited it out and Jonathan was able to tinkle. He slept with an ice pack. This a.m. I took him in to the office and they checked it over. It looks better, we go back Tuesday. Because of where he hit it they have to keep an eye on the urethera. Is there any guessing that he is definately my child??!!
2. I went to the dr. today with swollen eyes and a saggy face. He said that some of the poison ivy looks much better, some looks much worse and some is new. He also said I was rare. hmmmm.... I got another shot, more steroids and another prescription. Pray this goes away...I have not been this itchy before that I can remember and like I told Crystal...my appearance is starting to scare small children! It can't get much worse...and there is really no place on my body left to spread to. Oh and FYI..if you have poison ivy and use a body pouf- throw it away! That may be what spread it on me. MISERY!!!!

Have a good one girls. I will post tomorrow, so check me out!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh girl, that poor baby boy!!! I feel so bad for him.....it is humorous though and before you said it, I was thinking, hmmm, I wonder where he gets this accident prone thing from! ha ha I hope your poison ivy lets up soon! Have fun at your scavenger hunt tonight!!! You and your hubby need some adult fun!!!! Can't wait to see the pics and read the big ole juicy post! Toodles!

Hey, and don't get hurt tonight, okay???

Char said...

OH man! Ouchy! Poor kid. Hope all goes well there.
Sorry about your poison ivy. I hope it gets better really soon.
I can't wait to hear about and see your pictures from midnight madness!

Carrie said...

Oh poor baby! OUCH! I can only imagine...UGH! I hope he feels better soon!

Oh and poor you! I really hope your poison ivy goes away real soon.

Hope you had fun at Midnight Madness!

Cheryl said...

Oh that poor baby. I hope he feels better. That must be horrible for him.

Good luck on your midnight madness.

I hope the poison ivy goes away soon. I have been there, I feel for you. So you think of me in the bath, well that is strange but I get it. I just hope it helps.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.