Thursday, July 5, 2007

A little relief...

The dr. gave me a shot in my hip and some pills. The itch has settled down a bit and is at least a little more bearable. I have never seen anything so weird. I have welts all over my arms, on my stomach and chest, behind my knees and on my thigh. I have a few on my face. I look weird. It could be worse...I just think of where it COULD be!

We had a good time walking in the parade yesterday. We were right in front of the Catholic School's band and it was nice to have some jazzy, snazzy music to listen too. We had over
$100 worth of candy to throw but still ran out before the end of the parade. I have no pictures, except one Lura took and if she posts it I will make her pay for my therapy for the next 2 months and will never wash Isaiah's tinkly clothes again. I am happy to draw you all a picture of how I looked, but I felt quite large and U-G-L-Y (I ain't got no alibi....). It was nice because it put Scott's name and face out there for elections. I would do it againif asked. I only pelted a few kids in the head with candy (there parents didn't look too mad and I don't think I cost Scott any votes)

Sean just came in and we are taking the kids for a walk...talk to you all later!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

You are so funny! I wanna see the picture that Lura took! You are a beautiful girl, I wish you knew that! Glad you guys had fun and I am soo happy to hear that you are getting some relief from the itching. Have a great walk with the fam! Love ya! Talk to ya a bit later.

Cheryl said...

I just typed a big oh comment and it's gone. I hate that.

I would love to through candy at kids, I mean to kids in a parade.

Remember an oatmeal bath will do wonders. Aveeno oatmeal bath, you can get it from any grocery store or walmart. It will give you some much needed relief. Hope you feel better soon.

Char said...

Ouchy Itchy!! I'm glad it is a little better. I hope it is even better now. I'm sorry.
Glad the parade was fun.
I want to see drawings of your poison ivy and the parade.
The oatmeal bath that Cheryl recommended sounds wonderful! Although you might have 3 more little people in the tub with you. ;)

Lura said...

You really have never seen anything that weird??? He he. My picture was on a disposable camera, so you'll all have to wait to see it.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh i really feel for you about the rash. i learned during the nerve pain era that pain sucks...any pain. I hope you feel better sweetie!

kellerie said...

you looked great in the parade. it looked like you were having fun.

besides, there were a bunch of parade pics in the paper today. didn't you see yourself?

kellerie said...

i made you panic a little, didn't i? :) no, you weren't in the paper. but you could still be online!

Carrie said...

OH I am glad you are getting some relief. I hope you feel better too.

Glad you had fun at the parade! I think it would have been fun throwing candy! Even if you did hit a few people in the head!