Sunday, July 8, 2007

I think Carrie and I are jinxed. I still can't do a title either!!! Maybe we are just too cool and don't need them!
I just have time for a quick post.
Let's see -
*It looks like I'll be calling the dr. again tomorrow as the poison ivy is still spreading and has hit my face and my chest!!! Agony! I am really, really trying to maintain a good sense of humor about it all.
*My foot is doing well. It hurts, but it doesn't slow me down at all. I am sitting with it up and have ice on it. The darn tape isn't holding it closed though and that is kind of gross.
*The reunion went well. There was no drama and it was all people I didn't know. My grandma had a good time visiting and I talked to a lady who felt as uncomfortable as I did. I did discover that this side of my family really likes desserts. There were probably only about a dozen side dishes (mainly potato or pasta salads) and about 4 dozen desserts. No exaggerating either! It was a sweet lovers dream. But kids of disturbing. I didn't take anything, but I guess next year I'll take something with out sugar in it! They did have grilled chicken and hamburgers and hot dogs too so there was something other than junky foods. Caitlin threw a huge tantrum when we left, she was really tired, but Sean had to carry her out while she let out bloodcurdling screams! What fun.
That was pretty much our day. We missed church, I instead chose to join Crystal at hers via text message. I am SO SORRY!!! I was just being super supportive, ya know. I hope you all have a supercity night!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh, I am so sorry that your poison ivy isn't any better! That stinks! Let me know what the doc says!

I'm glad the foot is feeling okay. I hope it heals okay since the tape isn't holding it well. Maybe you should get it retaped. You don't want it to get infected.

I'm glad the reunion went well. I know what you mean about too many desserts......I hate that! It seems there is always so many sweets and not enough real food......I personally can't eat all that sweet stuff without eating good food first!

ha ha I was happy to have you join me at Church today! Don't be sorry at all!

Unknown said...

I missed you this week, check me for updates..I can't write it more then once.

Cheryl said...

I am glad you had a good day. Hope tomorrow is SUPER DUPER!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh I feel terrible for oyu. Gosh girl you need a vacation.

Desserts are never bad