Friday, July 20, 2007

Flashback Friday...


The year is 1997 (notice the straight leg jeans!). The girl is me!

Whooppee!!!!


The one shot was taken in Washington during a not so wonderful visit to see my paternal grandmother. She passed away later that year, so I was glad I went to see her one last time.

The other one was taken at a rest stop on the way to Michigan. My friend Mel and I made a potty stop, saw this weirdo guy playing video games there and asked him to take a picture posing like Superman. It was around 2 in the morning and we were wired. I think this is one of the most unflattering photos of me ever taken. And I am willingly posting it. Go me!


7 comments:

Cheryl said...

you go girl.
I love the Washington picture, what a beautiful view.

I'm glad you are back. We missed you.

Crystal said...

You look beautiful!!! I love the pictures........did you make the call girlfriend....I have been waiting to hear!

Lura said...

Oh, so you have taken photos with strange men???!!!

Amanda said...

Yes and I had completely forgot. Oh Lura....I am a weirdo!

Char said...

Those are great pictures!!
I'm a little concerned about the strange men thing though. Hmmm.

SamandSawyersMom said...

if that is a BAD picture of you then the good ones should be in magazines...goodness me!

kellerie said...

those are both very good pictures! I like your hair.