Friday, June 8, 2007

Valley Beach


Valley beach is a 1 1/2 acre cement lake filled with sparkling chlorinated water and surrounded by a grassy beach. Okay, so I stole that and the picture from their website. We bought our membership today and will be taking the kids there tomorrow if the weather holds and if I buy a swimsuit. Old Navy's website had one I really liked and I am going to check it out at the store tomorrow. This was one of the perks of pulling the kids out of daycare.
When my mom and I took the kids out last week she asked me if I had had talked to Sean about VB (valley beach) yet. I thought she asked if I had talked to Sean about VD yet. I was horrified that she thought I needed to discuss THAT with Sean. We were both real confused until my mom realized I had misunderstood her. We had a laugh when we got it straightened out. Did I already post about this???
Anyways, I need to go spend time with my hubby. Goodnight everyone!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That looks like fun. I hope you get lots of enjoyment there. Enjoy that time with your hubby, wink wink!!!

Crystal said...

That looks super cool!!! Take pictures when you go!!! And I wanna see the new swim suit!!! HAVE FUN TOMORROW!

I agree......enjoy the hubby! ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

can you do that with casts on your arms.
you could have a new career if you can.

enjoy that place

Cheryl said...

wow that looks great. Have fun. I guess I should say I hope you had fun since you posted this I don't know how long ago. Hey, I am on vacation. I just found a few minutes to get caught up on some blogs and I started with yours. I now realize that no one will read comments on posts this old. so bye