Monday, June 18, 2007

Thank you guys for the nice comments. I was in no way fishing for compliments, but you guys gave me quite a boost! Thanks.
I also appreciate all the suggestions for the crayon removal. Crystal, thanks for all the research. I will be putting it to use today. Last night I scrubbed out the dryer as best as I could and have been washing all towels so if anything comes off it will only be on the towels. So far so good.
Carmen, Scarlett and Gabe are all at the library for the reading program now. We had an okay morning. I was going nuts by 7:50 so I packed up the kids and we went to the reservoir to play, visited the cemetary, went to my mom's and then came back home. That killed an hour and a half. We are working really hard on the idea of sharing. Tomorrow will hopefully go a bit better.
I have nothing else to post about right now...hope you all have a good day!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh well you are beautiful
hope your days are as calm as possible
you need a digital camera

film is expensive

Crystal said...

Yes you are beautiful inside and out girlfriend!!! Love ya Love ya Love ya!!! Have a super d duper day!

Unknown said...

Of course tomorrow will be better, I am coming to visit!

Crystal said...

POSTY FOR ME.....I AM BORED!