Monday, June 25, 2007

It is so late...

I am getting ready to fall asleep sitting here but I had to say how impressed I am with all of you. Don't worry though...I will not be quizzing on anymore posts. I am worried Cheryl's hands will cramp if she has to spell out her cats name again! Is it really that long? Also, Sonya, I am going to have to send you my grow a therapist!
I am planning a fun-filled day with the fearsome foursome tomorrow. Hopefully every one behaves and we can have fun. Today wasn't what I was hoping for. I'll post tomorrowe afternoon and let you know how it goes. Maybe I'll buy a camera so I don't have to draw pictures! Don't get your hopes up...it would be a disposable one.

Have a good night!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Gosh, I wish you digital worked! That would so much easier and less expensive for you. Have you looked in to having it repaired???

kellerie said...

as i've found out through school, it is nearly impossible to get digital cameras fixed. which really sucks, as the one for school was about $800!

Crystal said...

THAT STINKS!