Saturday, June 23, 2007

Just a brief one...

The other day we were having pretty severe storms. The triplets were sitting with me on the couch and Luke turned and asked me "Mommy, are you scared?" I told him "No, because we are safe inside the house." Luke replied "And because God keeps us safe." "Yes" I said. Luke continued "And Jesus keeps us safe too." Again I said "Yes He does." At this point Caitlin chimed in "Santa Claus does too" and Jonathan joined in with "So do the presents!"
One out of three ain't bad.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh goodness, that's hilarious!

kellerie said...

well, in a convoluted way. . . santa claus is the spirit of christmas, and christmas is the gift of christ, so santa is really the spirit or idea of christ, so yes, they were right.

Lura said...

That is funny!

Cheryl said...

too cute.

Crystal said...

Posty Post girlie girl

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh i am laughing