Friday, June 8, 2007

Just another fabulous Friday!

Nothing hugely exciting to post. It looks like a storm is begining to blow in. I'd like some thunder...matches my mood!!! No- despite crazy behavior I am in a decent mood. I hate to admit it, but I am watching Fox News and the Paris coverage. I am not a fan of hers and am so curious as to what will happen.

I have been cleaning this afternoon. We are getting ready for our guests next week. Kellie and Brian are going to Vegas for their anniversary (Happy 10 years!!! I am so sorry for the toast!!!) so we are dog sitting their 2 pugs. One is slightly obese and the other makes really weird noises.
No offense Kookie and Scamp. On another note, I ask if you would pray for Kellie's dad, Bill. He is having emerg. surgery today.

This a.m. I met my mom and 2 nieces at Burger King for a late breakfast and so the kids could play. We had a nice visit and did the puzzles together in the paper. That is one of my favorite things to do with my mom. My sister doesn't so it is something special for my mom and I.

Have a great day girls! I hope Crystal gets something fun in the mail today and that Jamie makes a few labels in my honor!!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I am glad you are in a good mood!!! I love that! That is cool that you and your mom have that special thing you do together.......that's sweet. I got something fun in the mail.......check my blog! ha ha

Jamie said...

I'm glad your day was so productive. Hopefully you'll have fun with the two pups!! I still don' know what I'm going to do with ours when we go to Disney in September. We'll be gone 12 days and I hate to send her to PetSuites that long, but that's probably what we'll have to do!

SamandSawyersMom said...

jamie, bring jaz here soemtime and see if they get along (she and chez). If they do, we can keep her. really. she can't get out of the gate and i will bring her in at night.

glad your mood isgood and your day is good good luck with the dogs