Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello-

8:50 and no one is even pretending to be asleep, but they are laying quietly watching The Good Night Show. As long as they are in bed and fast asleep by 10 so Sean and I can induldge in our guilty pleasure...not that...we watch The Family Guy. Definately not kid friendly programming.

It has been a good day, no major appliances broke, we have cool air from the window a/c and no one broke any bones. We just got back from the twins party. It was a nice family bbq. They loved their presents and it was fun watching Old Grandma and Carmen cream Amy at checkers. She is not a good loser. Tomorrow my mom is taking the 3 oldest kids for the morning. I may get to sleep in...although I won't count my chickens before they hatch. I think the distraction will be good for her. Vic and her boys are coming for awhile so I am looking forward to their visit.

I can't wait for the cast to come off and my wrists to heal. I have got to make a dr.'s appt. tomorrow as my right hand is still swollen and the pain is worse. Last night when I was doing laundry my wrist gave out and I accidentally dumped a whole bunch of detergent into the washing machine. My clothes were sparkling clean and they magically bubble in the rain.

I have nothing else to say.... I hope this makes you happy Crystal Bo Bystal!!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

ha ha I'm glad you had a good day. Family guy is funny to watch sometimes.

the magically bubble in the rain comment made me chuckle! Only you would think of that! ha

I hope you have a wonderful visit with Victoria tomorrow! Take pictures to share with us! Love ya! Thanks for posting!

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah, we all do those "just to shut crystal up" posts.

Glad you are getting the cast off. that has to be a relief.

good luck

Cheryl said...

good luck with the arm. Hope it feels better soon.