Wednesday, June 13, 2007



I just don't understand you people! What is not sexy about these two delicious men? Okay, maybe delicious is stretching it, but they are definately handsome!
I am sending my kids subliminal messages to go to sleep. Apparantly I am not that good at it as the only ones asleep are Sean and the 2 dogs. Maybe I am not directing them to the right people.
Tomorrow is the triplets last day at daycare. It should be interesting next week. Hopefully I won't spend my time in the fetal position sucking my thumb! They are looking forward to being home and I am determined to make it fun.
Today Gabe and I ended up going to see Surf's Up with my sis, her 2 girls, another friend of ours and her 2 boys. We were the only ones in the theater so it was nice. We have a new theater with reclining chairs and stadium seating. It was so comfy. The movie was really cute. I wasn't sure what to expect, but we all really enjoy it. I will save the review for Charity! Gabe and I are packing a picnic and then going to an area nature preserve to hike tomorrow. He is so excited! I must admit that I am too. I really like spending time with him by ourselves. He is such a neat kid.
I have a lot more to say but motherhood calls...have a good night!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I'll give you Alan, but the Hoff, I just can't!! It's great that you've gotten to do some cool things with Gabe lately, I bet he really appreciates it.

Char said...

Yep, I'll give you Alan too, but Hoff disgusts me. Sorry! The whole video taped drunken stuper really sealed the disgust for me.

I am really glad you and Gabe have had some quality time together. I love having my boys seperatly. They are so much more behaved and grown up acting. Especially Jacob.

Crystal said...

So, why aren't the trio going to daycare anymore?

I wanna see surf's up soo bad!!! It looks so good! Daws and I love the penguin movies.

Ahh, a picnic lunch and a hike with your son.......now that sounds nice! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Crystal said...

New post for me please girlie!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

David has always seemed so desperate for fame...even way back when. I hated him on that show "are you hot?" Where he took a lighted pointer and put it on woman's butts and critiqued any cellulite and stuff..yuck. TO EACH IS OWN MY DEAR!

GLAD you will have a nice day with GAbe