Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Halfway naked Tuesday...

What a morning. I managed to get all 4 dressed and keep them dressed for 2 hours. Now we are home and Caitlins pants have disappeared. At least the boys are covered except Gabe is in swimtrunks.
I took the kids to the res. and we played on the playground. I pushed the trio on the swings, cheered Gabe as he was a monkey, and opted out of trying the slide this time. Last time I injured my body and my pride.
After the playground we walked over to a bunch of pine trees and collected lots of pinecones. When we got home we painted them with different colors and are going to krylon them and I told them we'd display them in a large glass vase I have. They are pretty, my kids hands were prettier. Gabe is going to Valley Beach w/ Amy and the girls. The rest of us are going around 5:00.
We just had an hour + power outage that affected all of Norwalk and part of Bellevue. Unofficially we heard that a man hit a pole. Hopefully the paper will have the story tomorrow. It got really stuffy really fast. I am glad it's fixed, whatever happened. I hope if it was an accident that everyone is okay.
Thankfully I had toast cups and Chicken salad for lunch so I didn't need to worry about cooking.

I spoke with my m-in-law for a minute. She informed me that both my nephews have been placed as Scouts. Or it's also called bait and switch. They are leaving for Basic this month and will apparently be going overseas after Basic is done. I pray for their safety. Cory is Marines and Mike is Army.

I think after Gabe leaves the trio and I may run out for a bit. I'll finish my day later.

Um...Char....are you wearing any clothes yet?!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm glad you finally got everyone dressed and had a good time! Those pine cones sound sooo pretty, I wanna see a pic of them in the vase.

Wow, that's a long time to go without power! That's neat that Gabe gets to go by himself to places with people......it's good for him to get that separated time I bet. Now if you can only get some of that time for yourself!

Isn't Char and her husband kid free all week?? I am guessing they are still naked! ha ha GOOD FOR THEM!

Unknown said...

My kids are dressed, me too for that matter. I even wore shoes to get the mail. I hope to take the boys out to play in the "back 40" tonight after dinner, when t gets a bit cooler. Hope you have a great day!

Carrie said...

I like the pinecone idea. It sounds really cute!

I don't know how you do it with triplets! I'd go crazy!!! its hard to get myself dressed somedays so I can't imagine 4 kids!

Cheryl said...

We are all in jammies already tonight. we went for a swim and then into jammies. I love those nights.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I remember that when you had the trio that Gabe was gone a lot with your dad. I remember him loving that. I am glad there are still people who take him alone.