Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Naked Tuesday

Well, it is almost 9 a.m. and I am the only one dressed. My kids are refusing to cooperate and I wanted to leave an hour ago!!!!! Jonathan thought that putting Daddy's shoes on counted. AARRGGHHHHH! I am trying to remain calm and stay patient with the little beauties. I am determined we are going to have a great day. I'll let you know if I get arrested for toting around 4 naked kids. Oh - Caitlin and Johnny are both putting on girl's socks. It's a start.

Have a good day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It is 9:33 and non of mine are dressed, ok Steven is still wearing his pjs even though I asked him to take them off. I will get all three dressed as soon as they finish breakfast, but before I will turn on Sesame Street. I hope you have a great day! Paris got out of jail, what does this mean for me?

Crystal said...

Just take em naked! SM

I hope you have a fun day today!!! Love ya!

Char said...

Woohooo!!! Imagine that! I'm naked and I didn't even know it was Naked Tuesday!

kellerie said...

there have been occasions when tanis stayed in pjs until dinner time because he's "just comfortable that way." of course, those were days we didn't leave the house.

Cheryl said...

Ryan would love naked Tuesday. He hates clothes.

Char said...

Still naked......

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh Charity..you are enjoying your vacation aren't you?