Saturday, June 9, 2007

Crystal is Super dee Duper!!!

The past few days I have received several cards from Crys and they made my day!!! Then today I went to my mailbox and I pulled out 3 manilla envelopes!!! My mailman is a bit of a tortise, so I don't know if they were mailed on the same day or not...
The first envelope was a beautiful prayer charm ith a sweet prayer inside. It is so pretty!
The second held an angel medallion that is in my purse to protect my family!! Sean thinks I should keep it in the van as he was not impressed with my driving today. He grounded me. I had to pull over. I did a donut. It's hard to drive with 2 bad arms.
The third envelope was a gift certificate from The Frog Store! Gabe and I poured over the catalog today. Still no decision. It is so hard to buy myself anything...I'd rather buy for Sean and the kids.
Crystal you are the best!!! Lots of hugs and love to you!!! I have been thrilled with the cards, e-cards and messages which have all come at the best time.
I have been blessed with 2 of the greatest NSSS. Jamie gave me a night out with Sean which couldn't have come at a better time and if I didn't post a Thank you to her I am a big loser! I hope I did, but if not THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! And now Crys has done this!
Gosh, I love you guys! Not for the presents - which are amazing and appreciated greatly- but for the friendship and support. I am so thankful the Lord chose to put you all in my life when He did. I don't mean to be sappy, but I am so touched. God Bless You!!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Thank........uhm why??

Amanda said...

Did you get why now? I have such trouble posting because my fingers slip b/c of the cast. It makes me appear a bit off. SM

Crystal said...

ha ha, I swear when I typed that first comment, there was no post there! I must be losing my mind!!! Then when I got finished commenting.......there was the post! ha ha weird!!!

You are soooo very welcome Amanda!!! I have enjoyed having you as my NSSS. It's been alot of fun. I sent each envelope on a different day so you would get mail everyday....darn that mailman! ha ha I am glad you liked everything! Make sure you pick something out of the catalog for YOURSELF!!! I was trying to pick something out for you and I just couldn't decide, that's why I went with the gift cert instead! Let me know what you get! Love ya girl!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh that was nice. She is sweet.

Well, she should be getting all my gifts today when she coems home. I drove em up there on friday.

jamie is great too

Lura said...

We're tired of hearing about Crystal, new post new post! Just kidding Crystal!

Crystal said...

No prob Lura, I'm sick of hearing about me too! ha ha

Jamie said...

Yes, Crystal is great. And your welcome for the night out, I hope it gave you a much needed break from the chaos!!

Crystal said...

AMANDA PANDA, WHERE YOU BE????

Char said...

Ok, come on Amanda! Even Crystal isn't *that* great to have a post on here that is 4 days old!!
(just teasing Crystal, no offense! :))

SamandSawyersMom said...

checking checking...no post