Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday

Well, I am at home with sickos. I took Jonathan to the dr.'s this morning after he threw up all night and had an asthma attack yesterday. He has a virus as do Luke, Caitlin and Sean. I am still running a temp and feeling poorly, but being mommy I have to forge on. Ooh, I sounded like a pioneer. Did I even spell it right? Did pioneers forage? Yet I digress.
Can you tell I am suffering from severe lack of sleep?! :)
I hope that you all had a fantastic labor day weekend. Due to the physical state of my family, we didn't do much - other than a picnic at my mom's yesterday. We took around 70 water balloons for the 6 kids to do after lunch. The 6 and my mom raced around the yard pelting each other with the balloons. I will post pictures as soon as I download them. It was fun to watch.
I bought a Disney puzzle this morning for Caitlin's room. It has cutout edges and a pic. of Sleeping Beauty on it. It is a pain in my butt!!! We are going to mod podge it and put it on her wall. She is so excited! I hope to find more, they didn't have much of a selection. I am going to paint her walls pink and we are going to find more princess things to hang up. She loves her princesses!
I have to go and take care of the kids and Sean. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Caitlin is a little princess! I bet have a bunch of princess stuff she could have. I will look. For some reason Ryan doesn't like all my princess stuff!

i hope everyone feels better soon!!

Char said...

Hope you all get well soon!
The water balloon fight sounds fun!
Travis used to love Cinderella. We had a play set for him and a couple books. He still adores her and the movie. hehe! When we went to Disney we had to go see Cinderella. The bad thing is that the lady who played Cindy wasn't really that convincing of a Cinderella! Oh well.

kellerie said...

pioneers forged and foraged, depending on the day.

hope everyone feels better!

Crystal said...

Oh, I hope you guys get well soon! I love water balloons we do that here alot in the summer! I'm jealous, I want a pink princess room! ugh!

Unknown said...

Several of my husband's friends were OBSESSED with the Little Mermaid in high school. They would sit around drinking and watch the movie...they loved her.