Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We are mOving

No, we didn't find a place. We are moving in with my mom.
I hope and pray that this will work out. It isn't the solution that
I wanted, but it is only temporary and hopefully we will find somewhere soon.
I will still be able to have internet access, which is good, I don't know what I would do without you guys! We are going to try and be in her house and out of here by the weekend. I told Crystal earlier that if we didn't have kids in school I'd move to Cincinnati in a heartbeat. There are places to rent there!!! And I here that there are some nice people in the area! :)
Hope that you all have a good night. Think of me, I am packing. Oh and I am also reading a book that I am going to review. It is sooo good! That is one great thing. My mom is the book queen! She loves to read and so did my dad. There are overflowing bookshelves and piles of books all over the house!!! I won't have to worry about the fact that Sean still has my library card confiscated!
I am thinking of you all and hope that things are going well for all of you!

5 comments:

kellerie said...

i'm free on sunday if you need help.

Cheryl said...

I wish you would move to cincy!! There is a nice house right here in my subdivision for rent!!

I hope you get all moved and find your own place soon. you are always in my thoughts.

Crystal said...

Oh girl, I would love for you to move here!!! I'd be soo happy! There are tons of houses for rent for good prices too and they are always hiring at medco and we have awesome insurance!

I know good things are coming to your soon.......I can feel it in my bones!

Carrie said...

That sounds like a good solution for now. You will find somewhere soon.

I would love if you were to move here. Northern Kentucky is nice too :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh girl, you would be SO taken care of here. things are easier here with so many places to choose from to work at etc.