Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been hacked....and I know who the culprit is...

If you notice the info under my picture, someone put some lies!!! I don't life to eat chips off the bowling alley floor - I prefer pretzels. And I don't like dancing in my underwear - I prefer, well let's just leave it at that!
I feel just like Sarah Palin, we were both hacked this week!
Things here are going okay. We still have not found a place which means that we will most likely be moving in with my mom for a bit until we do. I hope that we can find something very soon!!!!!
At least we can save up a little more money. It just stinks.
I have nothing really exciting to say, I hope that everyone has power back...I am sorry that it has been so long for you guys!

4 comments:

Char said...

Sorry you haven't found a place yet! Maybe you have noplacetolivealitis or cantfindahomealeria?

:) You'll find the perfect place!

Cheryl said...

I just caught up on your blog.,. Sucks that you haven't found a place yet but you will and it will be perfect!! I hope the kids are adjusting. It must be hard, just not having power is killing me and we know it is temporary.

Amanda said...

I think we have gonnaliveinaboxerrea

Carrie said...

Atleast moving in with your mom for awhile will give you time to find something you really want and like.