Thursday, September 25, 2008

Aww Crap....

Read my title lke you are from Minnesota. It cracks me up everytime!
Maybe it's just me. Lint tends to crack me up sometimes. Oh well...
My morning is going splendidly. I just picked up a million and one ants
that found animal crackers that the triplets smooshed under the princess
tent. Then I put my hand in sticky goo, still not sure what it is, and
I am having a sneezing fit! Luke went into school this morning very
well, I was so proud, Caitlin sobbed her head off and they had to drag
her in, Jonathan was so so. Yesterday Luke and Caitlin had to spend second
recess in time out. They were both there for talking in class. To get "On the
Wall" you have to ignore a few warnings, so I was not pleased. I found out about
the time outs from Jonathan. He couldn't wait to tell me! Sean is at the
laundromat washing socks. I couldn't find any for the boys - luckily my mom had bought them some at Target. Only they were black and red Darth Vader socks!
So my boys are in Tan and blue shorts outfits with Black and Red Darth Vader socks.
F.Y.I.- Target has Star Wars, Disney, and cool Halloween socks for a dollar
a pair. I am reading another good book. I will write another stellar review when
I am done. This one is called "The Secret Lives of Bees" I think that is the
title at least. My mom has the best book collection! Maybe I will find an online
review and post it here, mine tend to be a bit confusing. I tried to explain how the M.H.Clark book ended to Lura and I think I confused both of us!
I still need to finish the Friday Night Knitting Club and get it back to Kellie, so that one is going to my mom's with me and will be my next one.
I am anxious to get out of here. I think that I will be able to hook up my laptop in my old bedroom as there is a cable outlet. Does anyone know if I can just plug into that and be connected into my mom's roadrunner? I don't want to use her computer as I always break it! Plus I need to use mine for studying.
Gotta Run! Have a super day!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

kevin can tell you if it is tht easy to hook it up. i'll ask. i am glad you are getting out of the house. I think it is for the best! you'll see things are going to start looking up.

Lura said...

Awww crap.

Char said...

"You can't just connect it into the cable outlet. You have to have an ethernet cable." - Todd

Thanks for the heads up on the socks. :)

Char said...

Love the song!!

Carrie said...

OOOHH OUCH!

Glad to know your kids are fashionistas! They may set a new trend...you never know.

kellerie said...

target in north olmsted is sold out of star wars socks - we went last night after reading your blog.

secret life of bees is one we teach to the freshmen. i haven't read it yet, but it's on my list of things to read. there's a movie with queen latifah coming out soon, too.

Lura said...

The bee book is a strange one, but I read the whole thing.