Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I just read Charity's blog and I wish I was more educated on politics as I am sure there is a great debate there! I am impressed with how well you voiced your opinions, Char. I agree with Cheryl that it does make me want to find out more.
Jonathan was home from school today and will be tomorrow. His asthma has flared up quite badly - he is only unhospitalized because the dr. says Sean and I are good parents. What a pat on the back for us! He gets breathing treatments every 3 hours and is on steroids. So tonight around 8 I should be sobbing as his steroid rages should start! Ugh. We go back to the ped. again tomorrow morning - pray for a higher oxygen level, he is at 93 and if he drops he will be in the hospital. He is mad because he doesn't want to miss school!
Tomorrow night we have the ice cream social for the start of LOGOS. All my kids will be in it this year. They are stoked! (It is an afterschool church youth program.)
I can't wait until Saturday....I am looking forward to showering with water that doesn't come through a garden hose! I shouldn't complain, at least I have water now! I am grateful for that.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Poor Johnny!! I hope he feels better soon.

Crystal said...

Take a pic of you enjoying your shower on Saturday!!! ha We want to enjoy it with you! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

politics boils down to your beliefs and gut feelings really. I had no idea before 911 what party i was. Once I took a test online, i saw that I lean all the way to the right except for one issue.