Sunday, September 21, 2008

I DID IT! WOO-HOO!

I added a playlist, all by myself, no help, I am a genius!
Okay, maybe I wouldn't go that far, but for someone so computer illiterate, this is a huge deal! I do suggest that if lyrics offend you you not listen to Sublime or Seven Mary Three. The song I'll Cover You is one I have sung to my kids ever since they were little ones. Low is kind of our Family Song right now....no reason in particular, we all just like the beat. The Great Divide is a good, inspirational one as well as Prayer by Petra. Honestly some of these songs are from my past that just make me remember happy times. You can always mute them if they offend you! Sweetest Girl is a good one too!

5 comments:

Char said...

I am enjoying your play list very much! :)

Crystal said...

oh girl, Low is one of my favorite bad songs!!! I love the beat!!!! I am dancin right now!!! I have it on my MP3player and listen to at work!

Carrie said...

Like the playlist. I have songs on my playlist too that may offend due to the lyrics. I try to keep them as clean as possible, but I can't help what I like! That's why I have Somewhere Over The Rainbow as my first song and I figure if you or anyone else wants to listen to the other songs you can scroll down.

kellerie said...

wow! i'm impressed! you did that all by yourself?

Cheryl said...

i always have my laptop muted so I haven't heard anyone's play list. but i read yours and i like a lot of the songs. good job figuring it out!