Friday, September 12, 2008

oh no

I am trying my best to find the positive in this. Please pray for us. Sean went down to the basement and found that the sewer line is definately broke and the sewage is backing up into our basement. The foundation is cracking and everything is falling apart. It will cost thousands and thousands of dollars to repair on top of the couple thousand that the water will cost. We don't know what we are going to do.
Well, Sean and I always said that our lives were a bit shitty, I guess now they really are!!!! ha ha

4 comments:

Lura said...

I'm offended. Call me.

Char said...

Oh my gosh! Wow!
Wow! I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry!!!

Crystal said...

WOW, you guys have to get outta there quick, that sewage has to be dangerous for you guys!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Please let us know what you are doing soon!! I am so worried! wow!

Cheryl said...

Oh my! I hope and pray you find a solution!