Thursday, May 24, 2007

You guys are the greatest!

Thank you so much for all the love, support and encouragement you have shown to me.
This is not a situation I would ever choose to be in, but it is one God felt I could handle so I am going to make the best of it and learn something of somethings new from it.

You'll all be pleased to know that I asked my mother-in-law if she could make a few freezer meals for me. I can turn on the oven and microwave. I asked for help...that should get me a sticker!

I have done 3 loads of laundry today and got 3 more boxes of garage sale stuff ready for Lura's tomorrow. I am going to go and be either a help or hinderance. (I told Lura she could choose which she wanted me to be!)

I was eating a sandwich for lunch and I think a sesame seed fell down my right cast. I giggled when I pictured the dr. cutting off the cast and a plant popping out. It's warm and moist in there. Perfect growing conditions!

Sean is going to have quite a bruise on his arm. I slug-bugged him and forgot about my cast!
It's not all bad!! ha ha

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh Amanda, you are the funniest person I have ever not met! ha ha I actually pictured a plant popping out of your cast.....that would be sooo funny! I love the way your mind works and the way you see funny things in every situation!!!! Keep asking for help girl, there is nothing wrong with needing help! I just wish I lived near you so I could help too!!!!

Cheryl said...

Oh poor Sean. A plant popping out oh you are too much. Freezer meals...good idea. Let us know if there is anything we can do long distance!! Too bad you don't live down here. You'd have so much help, you'd be sick of us.

Cheryl said...

I agree we are great.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i actually am the BIGGEST help to you because I am too far to cook for ya!...SM