Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday

Sean put the window air conditioner in today. I wasn't allowed to help due to last years accident. I misunderstood Sean's directions and dropped the A/C out the window. Oops! It is nice and cool in the living room - I have been thinking of you Charity and hoping you are in cool air now!

It is a down day for me. Father's Day is approaching, my parents anniversary, my dad's birthday and the day my dad died. So many memories pop up this time of year and sometimes it is really hard to deal with them. The zoo trip was bittersweet as my dad loved to take us every summer. I get so angry and so jealous. I have trouble at the stores with the Father's Day displays. I get real testy around my father in law... I just miss my dad.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be with you on the 19th, I will not be declaring a pregnancy though! We all miss him, though not nearly as much as you do. This year we will get you quilting so you can use the geometry he left you with.

SamandSawyersMom said...

aww i am sorry

if only we could take that pain away from you

Crystal said...

I am so sorry that this time of year is rough for you. Just focus on the memories and talk to your kids about him often and it will keep his memory alive!!! He would want you to be happy and living well.

Cheryl said...

I am so sorry, I can't even imagine what you are going through.

Char said...

I'm sorry too! I can't imagine it either and I really don't even want to imagine it! Like Crystal said, he would want you to be happy and live life to the fullest. :) Hang in there... *hug*