Friday, May 11, 2007

Isaiah's Crummy Night

Lura called last night to say that she was taking Isaiah to the ER because he was having trouble breathing. Around 11:00 she gave me an update. They think he has croup. He was given 3 doses of medicine and he didn't sound much better. They were keeping him awhile longer for observation. While we were on the phone I could hear him in the background sounding like a barking seal. It was awful! But he was being quite active and keeping a very tired Lura very busy!
Please say prayers for cutie-pie Zay-Zay and his family.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh poor lil boy! I am praying for him! I hope he gets better soon!

Cheryl said...

Oh my. everyone is so sick. I hope he is feeling better. we will pray for them all. Poor baby!! Let us know if we can help them in anyway.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh my goodnes.I wish I hAd known.I hope his is okay. I left a message for her to ler me know what is going on.