Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hi Ya!


Things went really well yesterday. Here is a picture of Caitlin in the pre-op room. They gave her a Strawberry Shortcake hat and a stuffed Ladybug which we named Spotty Dotty. She was such a good girl and was happy to come home this morning. She had to be poked 5 times for the 2nd IV (the first fell out in recovery) and she did amazing. I am so proud of my little angel.
I have bright purple fingernails and toenails. They go beautifully with my bright blue cast. I took a picture for you Crystal, but it was on a disposable so I have to get it developed.
I got a postcard from Cheryl today!!! I was so excited, as she guessed I would be. Thanks!!!!
I hope you are having fun in Cincinnati. :)
I'll type more later. I hope the day is wonderful for everyone of you!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Ahh, that picture is sooo cute. I am so glad that both of you are doing okay. I have missed you terribly! Oh, I can't wait to see those purple nails and piggies!!!! I'm glad you're back!

Cheryl said...

Oh she is precious. What a trooper, good for her. Oh a blue cast and purple nails I bet you are beautiful. I'm glad things went well. I'm glad you liked your post card, I will send another from Disney but I didn't want you to have to wait. Have a good day.

Amanda said...

I am gorgeous dahling!
Did I mention the fingernails are purple and stubby?

Crystal said...

ha ha, you are too cute!

Cheryl said...

Girl you crack me in type, I can't imagine meeting you in person. I will never stop laughing.