Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Who would believe...

Well I got back from getting cast #2 on. It is barney purple and my left hand is completely immobilized.
Turns out I did break my wrist. It is fractured through the joint. uGH!
The good news is that I did not cause this due to my tantrum, they aren't sure why it broke and in such a weird spot.
I m not out of the woods for surgery - we'll see when the cast comes off. I have 2 weeks in the right one and 4 in the left.

Yippee.
So expect short posts...

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gravy! I cannot believe you have one on both hands. Now you really need some help, is there anything we can do? School is out in 2 days, I can come help with anything you need, let me know!!!

Cheryl said...

Oh my you poor girl. 2 casts! Let's hope the kids can't smell weakness. If there is anything we can do let us know. we all really want to help.

Crystal said...

My goodness Amanda! What on earth are you gonna do with two broken wings??? I'm with the others, if there is anything you need, please let us know! WOW!

Char said...

Oh No!!! Hope it heals fast and you won't need surgery!