Monday, May 21, 2007

A Quickie...

Hi Friends-

I am unable to type well so this will be short. I went and got xrays today. My hand was throbbing quite bad so I couldn't put it off. The dr. came in and said that she found something disturbing on the xray, but it wasn't on the side that was hurting really bad so she was wrapping my hand/wrist and wanted me to follow up w/ my dr. The radiologist will read the xrays tomorrow a.m. so I don't know when I'll know what is so disturbing! The good news is that my left hand is not broken it is internally bruised.
I had to laugh when the dr. said to keep my hands iced and elevated for the next few days! How?!

Other than that things are going well. I laughed harder than I have in a long time this past weekend and it felt so good! Thank you Sean and Lura-Honey!!!!

When I can type better I'll post more!
Love you guys!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh Amanda, I hope the pain isn't too bad for you. That would make me soo angry for a doc to say she found something disturbing and then didn't tell you what it is and makes you wait and think the worst! Ugh! She should have not said a word about it and let your other doc take care of it. Please let us know the results. I will pray for you right now.

I am glad you had a fun weekend....laughter is the best medicine in the world!!! That's why I do it alot! ha ha

Char said...

I hope you are doing ok! Let us know when you find out what they think is disturbing!!
Glad you had a good weekend!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh amannda. i hope everything is okay. Let us knwo as soon as possible.

I will pray too.