Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Looking for ideas...

After reading Crystal's latest "parenting post" I got to thinking. I really want to make dinner time less stressful, for me and the kids. It will be nice in 11 days because Sean switches hours and he will be home by 3 pm so he'll get to join us.

I always stress out majorly when it comes to eating times at our house. There are always messes, spills, eating w/o utensils... I don't enjoy it and I'm sure the kids aren't either. Does anyone have suggestions as to ways I can make dinner time fun and something we look forward to?

7 comments:

Char said...

Tie the kids to their chairs???

Crystal said...

I posted some ideas for you on my blog! Hope they help you!

Crystal said...

That tying to chair thing might work too! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

go to mcdonalds

Cheryl said...

I like Charity's and Sonya's suggests. I really have no help here sorry. This is the one thing we don't really have a problem with other than Ryan never wants to eat anything.

kellerie said...

since summer's here, eat dinner outside. That way, if they spill or make messes, it doesn't matter!

When you get them to perfect the table manners, let me know how you did it!

Lura said...

Wow, you have really supportive friends, he he.