Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It Was So Much Easier Then...




They are only a week old! Too young to climb, break things, rip important papers up, give each other 7-up shampoos (that was yesterday)... I miss this age! But then I think that at this age they are too young to run and jump into my arms, give kisses, say I Love You, sing sweet songs...
As much as I whine about all 4 of my kiddos, I would not give them up or away for anything! I couldn't scan the picture of Gabe that I wanted to, he looked like a heavier version of the triplets combined!!!!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh, they were sooo precious.........so tiny! Wow!

Cheryl said...

WOW how much did they weight? They are so cute and very alert.

kellerie said...

even though I vividly remember holding them then, I still can't believe how small they were!

Amanda said...

LUKE WAS 3 LBS. 140Z
Caitlin was 3 lbs. 10 1/2 oz.
Jonathan was 3 lbs. 1/2 oz but dropped to 2 lbs. 7 oz.

They were born at 32 weeks, so in those pictures they should have been in my belly for at least 6 more weeks.

Unknown said...

Yes, but remember too that it took an hour and a half to feed each one and they needed fed every three hours, do the math....but I would not give up one moment of nursing for more then 40 hours a week at the beginning with mine either.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh I ditto the nursing comment. I miss it even though in my 13th month I was ready to quit. I loved nursing....

they were so sweet and tiny.