Monday, May 14, 2007

One Big Mess!!!


This is what awaited me when I went into the living room 2 weeks ago! Apparently I should take the recycables outside immediately after shredding. The bag was tagged and tied, but Caitlin ripped it open. What a mess. I realize it looks like they are picking up...NO! The triplets swept it into a pile and then jumped in it. Gabe tried his best to pick it up. He was my favorite that night!
Caitlin is asleep on the couch and the boys ahould be home from daycare in about 15 minutes. It has been a rough few days here, Jonathan has thrown up every night since Thursday. We are wondering if his reflux medicine isn't working. Caitlin's throat is really hurting her and she is usually a tough girl about pain. I've had the flu or something since yesterday, Sean pulled a bunch of muscles in his back and neck, Luke doesn't remember to use the potty, Gabe was up all night screaming with night terrors... But we are dealing ok. I just needed to complain.
Sean and I had a long talk this morning about finances. He is dropping our of school this week and pcking up a second job. As soon as my cast comes off I need to find something too. Just when we think things are at the lowest point I swear we drop another level! I HATE for Sean to leave school, but he laid it out as he stays in school and basically we lose the house and all our credit. This really stinks! I know that God has His plans and reasons, but sometimes I wish I could get a glimpse of our family's itinerary so we could better prepare. I just worry about the physical and emotional toll it's going to be on Sean.
On to happier things...I am happy Victoria finally got the Yahoo mess straightened out so now she can make comments and let us all know what is going on in her head, Isaiah is feeling better and he and his brothers entertained me on the phone, my kids are coming home soon and I am greeting them with hugs, kisses and a positive attitude for a great night together.
I hope you all have a wonderful day. Thanks for reading my complaining. And Melodie, I hope yesterday was okay for you. I thought about you a lot!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

OH MY WORD!!!! I would have soiled my pants if I came into a mess like that!!!! They even have little mischeivious looks on their faces........Whoa!

I am sorry to hear about your finacial struggles and that Sean has to drop out of school. I wish there was something I could do to help.........you guys really don't need that stress on top of everything else! I will pray hard for the Lord to pour His Blessings all over you and your fam, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Cheryl said...

Oh I realize it isn't funny too you but that picture is hilarious!! I am sorry for all your troubles, I really am. you seem to work so hard and love so much to keep back sliding. I will pray for you too, I already do but I will do it more. And if there is anything else I can do let me know.

Oh I may have solved you financial problems, a video camera. Ok think about it, if you catch some of the things your kids do that make us laugh just reading about you could win the 10,000bucks and problem the 100,000 dollar show too. Just a thought!

Crystal said...

No doubt! You could definitely win girlfriend! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

you should go to an ametuer comedy night...i kid you not...you would win and have a career...honestly..
have you considered it?

kellerie said...

I think you should become a newspaper columnist - you definitely have the crazy stories to tell, and the writing ability to get them published!
or- you could compile them all into a book - seriously, I have a book with lots of places to send things for publication

Char said...

I agree with them all - comedy, a book, articles for magazines and such. You could make some good supplemental money doing that and it'd be easy for you. Plus you'd see all these mishaps with your kids as writing experiences, not messes. :)