Thursday, May 3, 2007

Cranky

I don't have much to post about today. I am in a stinky mood. I know that part of it is my kid's behavior and my inability to manage my frustration. I guess a part of it is that Father's Day is coming and the stores are starting to display cards and gifts. I always get a bit depressed and angry around this time. I get so jealous of all the people who have a dad still. Oh crud...I don't want to cry about this. One of the bright spots today was finishing something for Crystal. I smiled about it until my jaw hurt (or that might have been sympathy pains for Sonya.) I am mailing it tomorrow and can't wait for Crys. to get it!!! You have to let me know when you do, unless you think it's stupid, then don't! :)
I am going to go and try and get the kids settled for bed. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh Amanda cakes, I am so sorry that you are in a rotten mood today!!! I'm glad that being my NSSS makes you smile......that's so sweet! I have loved everything you've done for me so far and I'm positive I will love whatever it is you are sending me........I am so excited now!!!! I wanna do something for you in return because you have soooo thoughtful and good to me! I'm here if you need me........keep your chin up and remember, God answers knee mail!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh crys, you could write cards at Odd Lots. i say Odd Lots because all your sayings are older and have been around the block or 2 just like the closeouts at Odd Lots.

Amanda, I am truly sorry that you do not have your daddy. i really am. I will pray that the void is filled at least a little this year! Kiss to ya!!!