Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fun at the Zoo!




We had a fun at the zoo yesterday with my sister and her family. The kids loved the animals and we got lots of exercise. Look closely at the picture of the kangaroo and you can see the joey peeking out! When we rode the train they had to stop because some kangaroos and wallabys were sitting on the tracks! They were stubborn and took quite a bit of coaxing to move. We went to the Cleveland Zoo which is nothing but hills and the exhibits were very spread out. I like Toledo much better. We also got to see a momma koala with her baby and a chimp with hers. The animals, except for the bears, were in very show offy moods yesterday! I think Sean,the trio and I stayed about 3 1/2 hours and Amy, Scott, Gabe and the girls stayed another 1 1/2 hours.

Gabe and I have done nothing but argue today. I am so tired of it! Everything I say is wrong to him. And he is so full of attitude I could scream! I am trying to be patient and remember that he is at a difficult age...so am I. 32 isn't easy!!! :)

My arms are doing okay. Due to the weight of the casts my left shoulder keeps dislocating. Ugh.

Tonight I am going to work on collage initials for the kids. I hope you all have a good night!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, it's funny that your little girl looks like you and the boys look like dad.....that's cool. The Zoo is great! Very tiring though!

I know the mouth thing you are going thru, you have to nip it in the bud now cause he's just going to get bigger and stronger and harder to control!!!!

Lura said...

I love the family pic. And Luke looks like you!

Cheryl said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun. We love the zoo. We don't have kangaroos or wallabies or even koalas but it an awesome zoo.

Char said...

Oh, how fun!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time at the zoo! I loved seeing that kangaroo and joey. How cute. Our zoo is awesome! You should come down here and go some time and we can meet up there.