Saturday, May 12, 2007

Isaiah's Dedication





Last Sunday Isaiah was dedicated in a really nice service at Tim and Lura's church. He was a very well - behaved boy, as were Ethan, Tyler and Tim. Sean and I were very proud Auntie and Unky!


After the dedication Gabe went with No fussing to the Children's church and had a ball. Isaiah went to the nursery, but the 5 three year olds refused to cooperate and stop screaming. So we took them to the "crying room" where some brilliant person had put out blue filled Oreos. (Not the same brilliant one who gave all the kids rootbeer at lunch...sorry Lura)
We let the kids run free while we tried to watch the remainder of the service on t.v. After church we went back to T & L's for a lunch buffet. Lura and I showed our always impressive eating habits - Lura with a deviled egg in her mouth and me with a strawberry.
It was such a special day and Sean and I were so happy to be a part of it.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures! You girls are silly! Lura looks very pretty!

Unknown said...

I am amazed at how thin Lura looks in this picture (actually you both do) I am glad you had such a good day, also just a snip jealous that you get time together for such an amazing day. DId you get pictures of Izaiah too?

Cheryl said...

I love the picture of the kids with their heads together, that is too cute. Love the lovely pictures of you and Lura too, you nuts!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I am so relieved that Tim dressed up for such a special occasion. I know his dark t shirt is more fancy than his yellow. Lura looks fantastic. Z looks so cute. I wish I could have gone.

Crystal said...

POSTY POST! A BROKEN WING IS NO EXCUSE! SM

Unknown said...

What does Posty post mean?

Crystal said...

It means she needs to post something new.....we don't like it when a post gets too old! ha ha We like to have new stuff to read!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Actually the techinal term is Posty post post but somehow it was shortened.....

say it

it has a specialring to it

Amanda said...

Am I the only one who actually sat here and said it?