Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Why is it snowing????






Top left are the trio and Tanis. It is so cool to have pics like this that we can show them years from now. Tanis and Caitlin will tell you they are getting married (with no prompting from their mom's even). On the right is a picture of luke, Caitlin and Jonathan. I love them holding hands. The bottom left is Gabe with Caitlin, Carmen, Jonathan , Scarlett and Luke. He is the oldest and very proud of it. Carmen and Scarlett are my 5 year old twin nieces. The last picture is me in 1996. It is my inspiration picture for dieting because that is my thinnest.
It looks like a blizzard outside right now. I hope it doesn't stick, although the kids do. I was spoiled by the warm weather and don't want the snow.




The kids are driving me insane right now. They have tipped the couch over backwards (and then Caitlin sobbed because she thought they broke it), Luke tinkled in his stuffed Sesame Street chair "just because", Jonathan mocks everything I say...Gabe is at LOGOS so that is why he didn't make the insanity line.




I have been inspired to spring clean after reading Cheryl's blog. Okay, so I don't know if it is inspired or if I feel guilt. I haven't even made a dent yet. The trio got into a chunk of styrofoam from the grill and it crumbled all over. That stuff floats! Picture me chasing around little pea sized pieces of styrofoam with a broom that move when you breathe. Yeah, a real riot.




Tomorrow Sean and the kids have school, so I get the morning all to myself! I am really looking forward to it.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my girl I see where you came up with the name of your blog. They tipped the couch over. I have to laugh, I know it isn't funny. Ryan loves Styrofoam and makes huge messes. Not only does it float but it sticks to puppies and cats. Boy is that fun!!

Crystal said...

I love the pictures! The kids are so cute! Gosh, I can't even imagine having triplets.......one wears me out!

The picture of you is pretty....don't you have dark hair though??? Did you used to color it? Just curious since I have never met you in person.

After today, I hope you enjoy your few hours to yourself tomorrow! You deserve it!

kellerie said...

tanis was sooo excited to see the picture of his old room with all of the triplets in it!

kellerie said...

BTW, the tinkling in the Elmo chair is funny, only because he's not mine!!

Amanda said...

Yes, I used to color it. Never use anything that Lura chooses with ash in the name. My hair turned green under flourescent lighting! When I lose weight I am going back to blonde. I think.