Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Life goes on...

Yesterday we went to the pediatician. Luke is in his brace for at least 2 more weeks. Ugh. At least he doesn't really mind. Jonathan needs a third round of antibiotics for his sinuses, but Caitlin is healthy. I went to the dr. yesterday and got news that test results showed definate food allergies. Now I get the fun of a day of shots! Oh well, I am happy that they are starting to figure stuff out and it does help to explain why I keep getting sick. The numbers were supposed tp be no greater than 234 (I don't have a clue what #'s) and mine were in the 500's.
Sean started classes yesterday. He is really excited and so am I. He is such a hard worker and I know will do super. Gabe was back at school and feeling better. He brought home an awesome report card! I am down with a bad cold. I don't sound like Bea Arthur, sorry Lura, but I think I have a sexy nasaly thing going. I'll call and let you decide! I am going to take a nap....

3 comments:

Char said...

Glad you are getting back to some normalicy! :)
Sorry you are sick. Maybe that is allergies too? With spring coming on and all, you might have seasonal allergies. Who knows! :)

Crystal said...

We all got the sniffles around here too, I think it is just Spring!

Hope you feel better!

Cheryl said...

I hope you feel better soon.