Thursday, April 19, 2007

Home With The Sickie...

Apparantly Gabe didn't want Dawson to be the only one home sick this week, so he decided to get sick last night. He is fevery and run down. The dr. said that his main mono symptoms would reoccur if we leet him get too tired, so he is home relaxing. Nothing major like what poor Crystal and her little one are going through! Our prayers are with you guys!!!

Caitlin had her dr.s appt. yesterday and is out of glasses now for good, maybe. At least until August 1st when we go back. The surgery overcorrected her eyes, so she doesn't need the glasses to keep them straight. He thinks that they will gradually fix themselves. An untrained eye shouldn't notice a difference. I am happy for her as she was really fighting about wearing the glasses lately. Turns out she was probably seeing worse with them on!

Luke and Jonathan are having major separation anxiety for some reason. I left Luke this a.m. at daycare sobbing and screaming for me. It broke my heart!

Sean is doing awesome at school. I am so proud of him. He is at Sociology right now. I don't envy him as I never have understood that class. I am praying that this quarter does not stress him out too much.

Sonya has inspired me to clean and I have been working so hard this past week. I am determined to declutterize (is that a word?) my home. The kids are opposite of that though. I never knew boys could put so many things in their pockets!

I have to run and tend to my boy. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Char said...

Sorry Gabe isn't feeling well! I'm sure he didn't want Dawson to feel left out though. :)
That's wonderful news about Caitlin!
Oh that does hurt a mama's heart when her baby's are crying for her.:( Poor guys and poor you! :)
Great for Sean! I hope the quarter goes well for him too.
I really need to declutterize my home as well. Does anyone need a dresser? I also have a lot of boy clothes! I think I just need to scrapbook more so that I can use up all of my scrapbook stuff that is "cluttering" up our bedroom! ;)

Cheryl said...

I hope you little Gabe feels better soon. Mono is tough to get rid of. Poor guy. I'm glad Caitlin is out of glasses that has to be freeing for her. And is declutterize isn't a word it should be!!! we all need to do it.

Jamie said...

Gee, all these boys are so sick!! I hope he feels better soon. It tears me up when for any reason my kids cry for me not to leave them. They really don't do it much anymore, but once every 3 or 4 months, Abby will decide she doesn't want to go into Sunday School or Regular School and she'll just beg me not to leave her. I think it's even tougher when they can clearly express their wants because then you know without a doubt, she doesn't want you to leave them there and it just breaks my heart. When they were smaller and would just cry, it still hurt but not as much because they cried about everything then. I hate it when she gets that way. It's just so hard. But eventually I suppose they'll grow out of it and beg you to leave them alone...aaaahhh that'll be the day....no seriously I dread that day!!! Well I hope you can get more work done than I have here, I've been terribly lazy today!! Oh well, tomorrow is a fresh new day.

Crystal said...

Ahh Amanda, I am sorry Gabe is sick. You know, I am starting to think Daws may have mono too..........he just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps and he doesn't seem to be getting much better. He will feel a little bit better for a half hour and then be totally sick again! ugh! I hope Gabe gets better soon and your fam stays healthy! That's awesome news about Caitlin! Finally some good news for you! Have fun getting rid of clutter! Once you start, it becomes addicting!