Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tooth woes...

Gabe has a really loose tooth and keeps bleeding everywhere. We are on him to wiggle it like the orthodontist said. When this one falls out there are only 11 more to go and then he starts orthodontics. His upper jaw is too small, just like mine was, and there is no room for his permanent teeth. They are coming in crooked because of it. I worry about him getting teased at school and he is getting more uncomfortable, especially eating. I know the problems I had and still have. I don't want my baby to have to undergo those things too. We have faith in the dr. though and as soon as these teeth all fall out he can begin the process. By the time he goes to jr. high he should be through. I just hope that the triplets don't go through this!!!! I think if it happens I will go completely nuts!

6 comments:

Lura said...

Why don't you plan on the trips having to go through it, then when they don't, you can be pleasantly surprised. Ha ha. Wiggle wiggle Gabe!

Lura said...

By the way, I'm liking this regular posting thing. I might get used to it!

Crystal said...

Ahh, poor Gabe! I hope the tooth comes out soon so he won't be so uncomfortable! I hate tooth problems,going to the dentist is never fun and always expensive! I will pray for things to go smoothly.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I KNOW YOU WON'T GO CRAZY...I AM SURE OF IT. If you were going to go crazy, you would have already!!

kellerie said...

we can come over with some string to pull it out if you want.

Cheryl said...

Ryan's first tooth he lost was so loose and he was so scared he wouldn't let us touch it. Later that night he was hungry, the first bite of a McDonald's nugget and out it came. Just a thought!