Saturday, May 24, 2008

This picture is a few months old but I am tired of not being able to add my new ones!!!!

I just wanted to share a shot of my little darlings. I don't know why I cannot access my new pictures from the Kodak easyshare. I guess this means a definate trip to Lura's for some blog tutoring! Caitlin looks a bit wacky in this picture and Luke looks devilish. It is after 1 in the morning and I can't sleep. I am listening to everyone snoring and wishing Sean felt better so that I could wake him up to entertain me! He is a great storyteller. Tomorrow we are skipping church as we have all been under the weather this week. We are going to a picnic at my mom's and hopefully doing some fun yard work in the evening. On Monday Gabe is going to the zoo with my sister and her family and the rest of us may invade Kellie and Brian's house for picnic and play. I am anxious to meet the newest pug and the trio are having serious Tanis withdrawl. Oh, and we also can meet the turtle Tuck, who I think is named after the medicated hemmeroid pads and not the Wonderpet. Kellie and I need to brush up on our netless badminton skills as well. Today I read another book, The Calling of Emily Evans - really good, and I worked on my crossstitch. Other than that I pretty much relaxed and tried to get rid of this virus or whatever I have! Gabe and I took a trip to Kmart at 8:30 tonight to buy a toilet brush and cereal. He was thrilled. I need to try and go to sleep...I hope that you all have a great Memorial Day weekend and do some fun stuff!





3 comments:

Cheryl said...

very cute. I hope you finally got some sleep. Have a wonderful weekend. The weather is finally suppose to be nice and stay that way. The picnics sound fun!!

Crystal said...

Oh they are soo cute! That Luke cracks me up....he's such a little ham! ha ha I miss those little boogers, I wish we could take another trip to see them! Have a great day!

Carrie said...

That is a very cute picture!

Sorry I haven't commented on your blog, but I do a lot of my blog reading at work and I can't post a comment on your's because you don't allow anonymous commenters!!!

I hope you are feeling better. All of your family!

And I hope you are having a great Memorial weekend....get some sleep!