Friday, May 9, 2008

Do the extra double chins give it away that we took it ourselves?!


I am being gutsy and posting an unflattering picture....this is for you Lura. I still don't see how this is going to help my self confidence.
It is 9:30 pm and I still can't get Luke to sleep. It is like he is afraid to be alone right now. I laid on his floor for an hour and still nothing. He just won't go to bed!!!!!!!! I need that alone time.
Gee- I really feel as if I have nothing to say. I have been gone how long and I have nothing right now. I think I am just too tired to think. I just wanted to live up to my post promise! Have a great night everyone. I think that I am going to lay down with Luke and go to bed!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Well I hope you got him to sleep. I think you both look very happy in the picture, isn't that the important thing?

Crystal said...

I think you both look adorable! Did you really take this yourself??? That's pretty good!

Carrie said...

You look great in the picture!
I hope you got some sleep too!

Lura said...

I think you look cute and happy!