Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day To-Do List

I just typed a whole list of things I wanted to get done today and I lost it!!!! AAAARRGHHH!!!!!!

1. Load and run dishwasher - unload when done DONE
2. At least 3 loads of laundry ALMOST DONE
3. Find Medco payment that is in envelope and ready to be mailed that I lost about 3 weeks ago and drop it at drive thru box NOPE
4. Get Dr. K's statements and insurance forms together and mail NYET
5. Fill out new prescription forms and mail NOT EVEN CLOSE
6. Sort through craft crap and put away YES!
7. Make something yummy to take to K and B's - if we are still invited! YES!
8. Visit Sean's parents DONE
9. Glue Sean's shoe UNFORTUNATELY NO
10. Sweep up all the sand in the living room DOING NEXT
11. Get cards together and ready to mail NO WAY JOSE
12. Bag and Tag recyclables HA!
13. Clean potty's upstairs and down UM...ME NO SPEAKY
14. Scrub Kitchen floor and spots on the wood floors DOES LOOKING AT THEM COUNT?
15. Take down Christmas Lights on front porch - I know, we are pathetic!!! But, there has been a bird trying to nest and I felt too bad to take them down. I think she gave up! UH-UH
16. start work in storage room NADDA

I think this is enough~ I will let you know if I did any of this. I feel motivated today.
Wish me luck!!!
I GOT A LITTLE ACCOMPLISHED SO I DON'T FEEL ALL THAT BAD. WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT KELLIE AND BRIAN'S, ALTHOUGH I AM NOT SURE IF WE WILL BE WELCOME BACK ANYTIME SOON!!! I THINK THAT THE TIME SPENT NURTURING FRIENDSHIPS AND LETTING THE KIDS PLAY WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GETTING MY WHOLE LIST DONE.
I HAVE GOT GREAT PICTURES TO POST WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW TO!
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good luck getting it all done!! Have a wonderful day!!

Crystal said...

Good luck girlfriend!!! uhm, sand in livingroom??? glue Sean's shoe??? ha ha Do I even want to know???

Cheryl said...

did ya get it all done?

Carrie said...

Good luck! I like how you still have Christmas lights up!! HA!

kellerie said...

you did bring yummy things. the kids especially loved the watermelon :)

Cheryl said...

family time is much more important!!