Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am genius!!!! and humble

You go Amanda!!!! I figured out the problem and now have a normal post! Now if I can just figure out where my pictures go I will be golden. I am sitting on the floor of my bedroom on a pile too small clothes for the trio to go into the garage sale box and listening to the kids sing "f-r-e-e that spells free, credit report dot com baby" and watching and hearing Luke yell "Lura, are you in here" to the DVD slot on the computer. So far she hasn't answered and unfortunately that hasn't discouraged him any.
I don't even know where to start with all my news....maybe I will just pick up from here and fill you in on interesting past tidbits as they come to me. I think that sounds best. I can't wait to go back and read your blogs over the past few months!
Today Sean and I spent the morning at his sister's house where we went to visit his mom. After a scary several months she is doing amazing. She went out of the house to Kmart for the first time in over 6 months yesterday. Her leg is still gross, and the foot is black from dormant gangrene (I know, gross) but she is doing great and WALKING!!!! God answered those prayers and then some. Then I took the triplets and their cousin Sami back for an hour this afternoon. They had a ball.
We received another packet of paper in the mail from the lawyer's office today. I think it may be the last of it. Let's hope!
Sean and I have had a clutzy winter, but spring is really starting to look better for us! We are brace and sling free and enjoying everyminute of it.
The kids love going to the library, we try and get there twice a week at least. I handled it just fine when Caitlin held up the "Heather has two mommies" book and announced that this was the book she needed. They are reading so many words now and we are working very hard on this. Gabe is still in his rebellious stage and I have not yet learned how to do anything right. I know the morning is coming where he is going to wake up and like me! He is an awesome kid, I just wish I knew what to do for him.
Sean and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in March. for a two month courtshhip, whirlwind wedding and unplanned baby, we have done well. I don't think many people had faith our marriage would last 10 weeks let alone 10 years! I love that guy!
I will try and do a more interesting post in a while....I just wanted to say HI!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are funny. I have missed your posts, they always make me smile if not laugh out loud! I am glad Sean's mom is doing so well. I hope you have a fun and safe spring and summer. It is great that the trio love the library so much. Have a great day and can't wait to hear more.

Cheryl said...

OH and I think you should let Lura out of the DVD player, it is getting late!

Crystal said...

Oh girl you crack me up! ha ha I am so happy to hear that everyone is accident free right now! ha Praise God for Sean's mom's health.....that's awesome!

Girl when you said two month courtship, unplanned pregnancy and a wedding, you describe me and my hubby too! ha ha We are coming up on 9 years next month! Happy belated Anniversary!

Jamie said...

It is so funny how similar people's stories can be!! I am in the same boat with a 1 month courtship, unplanned pregnancy, then wedding year and a half later. We're going to be 8 years married this November!! It just goes to show that no matter what your circumstances or baggage, He can use it all to His Glory!!

I'm so glad your back in blogger world. It hasn't been the same without you. I hope your Spring continues to be good. Thank the Lord for your Mother in laws health progress. I bet she felt so good leaving the house after so long. We can't wait to see pics of all you guys!!! I bet the kids have grown so much since we last saw them!

Carrie said...

I am so glad you are back in blog world! I will have to catch up on your posts from the past couple of days so bare with me if I don't do it all in one day!