Friday, August 15, 2008

We leapt into modern technology today!!!!!

The finished cross-stitch. It had a brown and pink layered mat put on after this. It looked beautiful!
Tanis and Auntie Amanda. Future in laws?
Sean and Luke enjoying? the 4th of July parade.
Kellie showing her patriotic spirit marching in the parade.
Lura chewing Luke's ABC gum.
Sean and his Dad, can you see where Sean gets it???!!!
Tanis and Kellie after the parade.



I am going to post some random pictures. Why? Because I can!!!!!!!! We have high speed!!!!!!

Are you all as excited as I am? I had to call the troubleshooting line and they had to reboot things from there, but it is done and we are happy. Little things thrill Sean and I.

I have so many pictures that I want
to share now....I won't do it all at once! I am going to download all the pictures off my camera so I can share birthday pics.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love all the pictures! They are all so cute!

YAY for hi-speed.

P.S. We are now friends on Facebook! See ya there!

Cheryl said...

YAY!!! I love pictures!!