Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Real Quick....

I am supposed to be working on a project for school and the warden (Sean :) ) will be in to check on me so this has to be quick! To answer your question:

Luke, Caitlin and Jonathan are in 3 separate classes. At first we were hesitant to split them up, but after talking with several people we decided it would be the best decision. They rely so much on each other and stick so close together that they would have a more difficult time adjusting. Caitlin tends to mother the boys as well. We figure this will kind of force them into socializing with kids besides each other. They are okay with it and will see each other at lunch and on the playground. They were a little scared this morning, but surprisingly there were no tears and when we peeked in at them before leaving, they were each sitting at their tables and playing with legos and peg boards. I cried a bit when we got to the car, but I know that they are going to do well and have an awesome time. I am excited to see what this year holds for all my kiddos. I know that they are going to have a year of adventure, personal growth, learning, laughter and new and exciting experiences. I am looking forward to watching each one of them conquer fears, learn new things and develop their own personalities.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

good for you!! i know all the twins i knew would have been better off separated. they just can't get close to other because all the needed were each other. I am sure they are having a blast!! can't wait to hear about their first day.

Char said...

That's awesome! I'm glad the morning went well. I bet they are and will have a great day!!
I think that's a great idea to seperate them some. They'll become more independent and then have things to share with one another when they are home!