Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's mom is congested....

According to Charity's research I have 3 gay kids and one with a long way to go. I am not sure I like that poem!!!
Well, I am not feeling any better. I still am running a temp. and I can barely breathe, so Sean made me a dr.'s appt. for this afternoon. Hopefully he can give me a miracle antibiotic and I will wake up perfect! I have lost 3 pounds, you can tell by the way I am typing I'm sure! If this hangs around maybe I will lose enough to fit into last year's fall wardrobe! How depressing!

Hope you all have a good day. I'm thinking of each and everyone of you!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I hope you feel better soon congesty butt.

Char said...

haha! funny!

Hope your appointment went well and that you have some major meds to get better soon!

Crystal said...

I hope you woke up feeling perfect!