Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So you all know that I do look gross and nasty....



Note the hair plastered to my head by sweat. I am the epitome of sexiness.

There should be a law that kids have to listen to you when you are sick. I was trying to relax and looked into see Luke wearing his fireman gear and using his hose/air tank that is also a squirt gun squirting the dining room table, the treadmill and me when I tried to stop him! I took it, opened the back door and threw it outside.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh my! i have thrown toys out the door too! i feel for you. hope your day gets better!

Carrie said...

I hope your day has gotten better!

You're bringing sexy back~

kellerie said...

oh, you look terrible!!! i mean, i've never seen anyone look so sick! how awful!

is that enough sympathy? i could keep going.

of course, you would look even more terrible if you put on your pink sweatshirt!

Crystal said...

Oh girl, you look HOT! HA HA

Cheryl said...

hope today is better!!

Char said...

Wow, you look sweaty and pale!