Sunday, August 17, 2008

Facebook Schmacebook




So I am experimenting with this whole crazy idea of technology, personally I think pen and paper is going to make a huge comeback and the whole computer craze will die out. I just don't get any of it! I have no clue what I am doing, I may have sent offensive messages to some old friends, and the only way I can figure anything out is by copying it from others. That just feels like cheating! I guess I will catch on eventually and if any of the old friends I am finding contact me, it will be worth it. Unless they turn out to be crazy, stalkers and then I will just blame Lura!


If anybody wants to see my pitiful attempt at a facebook profile, let me know. Maybe somehow I can manage to direct you to it. Thank you Char, Lura and Carrie for providing me with material to copy!


Have a great day.

Enjoy the pictures of 3 wonderful women I am priveleged to call my friends!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm on facebook now too, I was able to find a ton of people I know! It seems to be alot easier to find people.....I am still trying to figure it all out tho! I sent you a friend invite.

Cheryl said...

i hate facebook, it is hard to figure out. i am trying but prefer the blog. it is so easy.

Char said...

Those are very flattering. ha