Thursday, August 14, 2008

One more day.....

...until we get roadrunner!!!! I will have high speed again! yay! I have to have it now that my courses are getting more involved. I am unable to download a lot of the things that I need and have to go to my mom's. Since my studytime is usually when the kids are asleep and they haven't been going to bed early, I end up with late nights and then am a bear the next day!

I will also be able to post pictures that I want to, but it takes over 5 minutes just to do one! I am excited! You will get to see more shots I take of myself. I know those are a favorite! ha!

I am going to study....yipee. Look for a fun, fun post tomorrow!

Hope all of you are well!

3 comments:

Char said...

Oh that is awesome! I can hardly wait for the self portrait pictures! :)

Crystal said...

That's awesome, I can't wait for you to post pictures again!!!! YAY for high speed!

kellerie said...

it's friday!!! where's your post?