Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not having a good night....


I think I may have broken my toe at the spot where the big toe connects with the foot. I can't bend it and it hurts like the dickens! I guess if it isn't better tomorrow I may have the doctor look at it. What a dork I am! I was telling the kids to pick up their stuff and slipped on a toy and my toe bent completely back and dropped me to the floor. Boy did it hurt (and still does!)

Other than that things are okay. I am making my way around Facebook and still getting confused. Are the rest of you facebook newbies too?

Have an awesome night.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am a newbie too! I find it very confusing, I have been talking to a few people, that's easy because it sends me an email. oh well.

sorry about the toe...ouch! hope it feel better today!

Crystal said...

I love that picture! Oh your poor piggy.....I broke my toe doing the worm years ago! ha Remember break dancing?? ha ha I hope it feels better today!

Facebook is very confusing but I am having fun with it!

Unknown said...

As long as it did not involve a rake you should be fine!