Monday, June 2, 2008

My I'm tired post

I am having one of those frustrating moments.
I am tired of not being able to live up to other people's expectations, but I am more tired of the fact that it bothers me as much as it does.
I am tired of feeling I need to apologize for every little thing, even when I am not at fault, but I am more tired of the fact that I do it!
I am tired of letting all the little things bother me and make me feel worthless.
I am tired of people expecting more than I can give.
I am tired of people holding silly grudges,
I am tired of thinking I must have done something wrong everytime someone doesn't say or do what I think they should when I think they should.
I am upset with myself for the previous statement and for actually feeling that way!
I am tired of letting myself get walked on.
I am tired of not respecting myself the way I try to respect others.
I am tired of feeling I need other people to always like me and feeling upset when they don't.

7 comments:

Lura said...

I'm tired after reading that post.

kellerie said...

go back and read brian's email again.

Lura said...

Sorry, I know all those things really drive you nuts. You know I love you.

Lura said...

You need to print this off and take it with you tomorrow.

Char said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so tired of things!! :(
Hang in there!!
Someone just told me some stuff the other day that you might like to hear. She said "your assumptions might NOT be correct". So in other words, what you assume is not always what it is. Your assumptions could be way off of what is really true or how people really feel. You really just don't know, you are assuming.

Also, someone really wise said this to me once "don't think so highly of yourself, no one else does". Ok, Lura told me that one. Ask her what it means! haha! Ok, this may sound mean, but it really did help me think and realize that people aren't sitting around thinking bad things about me. Or they aren't thinking I should have done this or that. To them, I'm really not THAT important. And to think that I am that important that poeple think about how awful I am all the time, or think about what I said to them all the time, then I must be pretty arrogant and full of myself. People who really care about you aren't going to hold you to the expectations that YOU THINK they hold you to. :)

I wish you could get to the point where you really don't care what others think. I mean, you will always care what others think, but you won't care AS MUCH what others think. Live your life and let others live theirs and who cares what they think. It's your life, your way. If people don't like you for who you are, then they aren't worth all this worrying and trouble.

OK, I am tired and I've babbled. You take care and hang in there!!!

Crystal said...

I get tired of some of those things too......girlfriend, the only opinion that matters is God's and if you are good with HIM you are good. Plus, you are quite fabulous in MY book! ha Love you tons! Stop letting that crap get to you!

Cheryl said...

i have a very different view on things, I just don't care what people think. you need to know you are a good person and believe that. we love you! don't let other people get you down. in the grand scheme of things what does anyone else's opinion matter. you children love you and your husband, you don't have to worry about anyone else. just my opinion!